Monday, January 4, 2010

Introducing....The Morton's!!!


So I've finally decided to take the plunge and join the blog world! I really love looking at friends blogs and keeping up with how their lives are going! After flirting with the idea for a year or two, I've decided there is no better time than the present!
I don't scrapbook or journal but I do take lots of photos! This is a gift to my family. I plan to update about our life happenings once a week, or at least once a month then at the end of the year have the blog printed into a journal!
Stick with me while I learn the ins and outs of blogging, I might be a bit slow! But I better get on the wagon quickly because its a Bloggy-Blog world!!!
Peace!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so PROUD!! Look at your cute page and everything. I'm so glad that you joined the blogging world. It really is so fun, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gill, I'm glad you started a blog! Lets do family pictures soon so you can add them on. I'm not sure if you already got it or not, but I left your disc at Suzy's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you are blogging! I promise I will get to mine asap! Love you Mortons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great friend!! Glad you decided to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a natural!! You have the cutest little boys ever!!!

    ReplyDelete