
Maddox started soccer this year. He has so much fun and looks forward to going every week. He hasn't quite gotten the concept just yet. He just sorta runs with the crowd and has a blast! If he kicks the ball once he stops to look over and give me a thumbs up. James is coaching and sometimes gets frustrated because Maddox really is a fast kid and he doesn't understand that he can run in front of the other kids and take the ball from the other team. He is just too passive. Although I have to say he has improved so much since the first game. Regardless of how he plays, He smiles the entire time and is constantly asking when he gets to go play soccer again. I love watching him play and I love watching James coach. James has had a few parents tell him that their kids talk about how cool their coach is and I think that is too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment