Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Grade







Maddox!!! So excited for his first day of FIRST grade! Ahhhh!
~Sorry, I loaded the pics backwards!


Maddox is in First grade this year. So far he is loving it. He thinks its pretty awesome that he eats lunch at school and gets three rounds of recess! haha I'm glad he likes school. I don't like him being gone all day but knowing he likes being there is easier to deal with. His teacher seems really nice and I've heard such great things about her. The early mornings are kickin my booty. I'm not much of a morning person. Maddox is easily side tracked so I have to make sure to get him up early enough to let him get off coarse a few times without being late.

Jagger misses Maddox. Its a bit sad. He askes about every half hour "Is Maddox almost home?" He seems lost without his big brother. I try to keep us busy so he doesn't get too bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment